Saturday, October 23, 2010

Ginny Lee with Evergreen Home Loans

Having a strong support system for my clients is the best service I can provide.  Since I have been selling real estate for 17 years, I know who will work and stay organized to get a transaction complete.  I work with many lenders, but one that always exceeds is Ginny Lee with Evergreen Home Loans.  She has always shown that she knows her business.  She keeps me current with new HUD, and FHA requirements.  Most recently she found out that Evergreen Home Loans can underwrite manufactured home loans.  She is all about helping First Time Home Buyers, and if there are credit issues.  She helps people sort it out.  I would recommend Ginny Lee with Evergreen Home Loans.  800.498.2221 


Holly Castle
101 E. Wine Country Rd.
Grandview Wa 98930
HollyCastle@BuyinWineCountry.com